Dual Convenience of Food Label Creation and Printing: Print Food Labels Using Portable Brother Printers
Imagine a scenario where you need to print food labels, or print easy-to-peel label stickers quickly to supply your packaged food products to the market the next morning or in a very short run! Will you be able to go to a printing store or to a professional to get all those food labels printed? It may take more time and chances are you may lose out to the competition.
Instead, start using in-house, easy-to-move around printers, specially built to create food labels or easy-to-peel stickers which are an excellent choice for vending machines, convenience stores, delis, grocery stores, cafeterias and more.
As competition within the food industry grows every year, having food labels which ensure your products meet optimal consumer perception is vital. The good news is that designing and printing custom food labels is now easier than ever for food producers and food manufacturers. An in-house food label printer can serve this purpose.
Why print your own food labels?
You can save time and money by printing food labels yourself whenever you need them, at your convenience, thanks to the easy-to-move around, compact printers. You can print in-house food labels by using a thermal printing roll, then peel, and apply to a package.
You will be able to make your own labels by using readily available templates like the ones available from Nutritionist Pro™. By using this approach, you don’t incur commercial printing costs and you can make food labels as you need them, which also allows you to control costs.
Buying a Printer
Buying a printer designed specifically for food labels is an excellent option which combines a do-it-yourself (DIY) approach with more professional-looking outputs. Even those who are in the early stages of their businesses also can buy an easy to move around printer like a TD Brother Printer available in various models. It prints professional-looking labels and gives you control over the process.
Portable label printers vary widely in size, resolution and capacity. Costs also tend to vary, but you gain a level of control over your production costs and save time. The rule of thumb usually is it’s cheaper to outsource the job if you are printing food labels in large quantities. But when it comes to printing food labels for vending machines, cafeterias, convenience stores, delis, grocery stores, where peel stickers are usually required and label creation requirements may be frequent and often in small quantities, portable in-house printers like Brother Printers are the ideal choice.
Brother Printer Models Configured to Print Nutritionist Pro™ Food Labels
Three printer options of TD Brother Printer line are configured to print Nutritionist Pro™ food label templates. As a result, the users of Nutritionist Pro™ can experience a dual convenience of creating the food labels and printing the easy-to-peel label stickers in house while saving both time and money.
1) Printer TD2120N
– Print labels 2-inch-wide in 203 dpi, see details regarding hardware compatibility, size, and more by visiting https://www.brother-usa.com/products/td2120n
Price $300 USD
- Link to purchase a continuous label roll https://www.brother-usa.com/products/rd019u2u This is a continuous roll, meaning if you have a long ingredient list you can use this option which does not have a cut off for height. This is a 2-inch-wide label with no height restriction, which can print a label with a full ingredient list. In addition, use the cutter option on the printer to tear the label.
- There are additional options under the supplies and accessories section, which can be seen using the printer link above.
– Print labels 2-inch-wide in 300 dpi, see details regarding hardware compatibility,size, and more by visiting https://www.brother-usa.com/products/td2130n
Price $350 USD
Link to purchase a continuous label roll https://www.brother-usa.com/products/rd019u2u This is a continuous roll, meaning if you have a long ingredient list you can use this option which does not have a cut off for height. This is a 2-inch-wide label with no height restriction, which can print a label with the full ingredient list. In addition, you can use the cutter option on the printer to tear the label.
- There are additional options under the supplies and accessories section on the printer link above.
– Print labels 4-inch-wide in 300 dpi, see details regarding hardware compatibility, size and more by visiting https://www.brother-usa.com/products/td4550dnwb
Price $575 USD
For options for thermal printer rolls check the supplies and accessories section on the link above. The link above offers options based on your needs.
So, if you are running a small scale business or have a wide variety of food products needing frequent peel labels in small quantities, Axxya Systems is delighted to offer options which work with Brother Printers to make your own labels by using readily available templates like the ones available from Nutritionist Pro™.
Not a Nutritionist Pro™ customer? Please contact our team, we are happy to help and would love to have you as a customer to meet your nutrient analysis needs.